At CSN JJ Dominion Collision we care deeply about the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and our community. We are taking every possible precaution to make sure that if you need our help, we have the right measures in place to protect you and your family.
Here are some of the health and safety protocols we’ve implemented so we can continue to serve you while you maintain your physical distance:
- Virtual estimation - Instead of bringing your vehicle in to have an estimate completed in-person, you can now submit photos of the damage to maintain your social distance! Once our team receives the photos, we will complete an initial assessment to help you make the decision about what to do next. The entire process can be completed online or via text message from the comfort of your home.
- Pick up / drop off service - One of our customer service specialists will arrange to have your vehicle picked up from a location of your choice. We will bring it to our facility and once the repairs are completed, we will thoroughly clean and sanitize your vehicle before coordinating a time to drop your vehicle back to you.
- Sanitization services - In addition to comprehensive cleaning of your vehicle, we use disinfectants to sanitize key areas, including:
- Vehicle key and key fob
- Center console
- Seat surfaces
- Steering wheel
- Door handles (interior & exterior)
- Cup holders & compartments
- Door interiors & pockets
...and other high-touch areas.
- Additional payment options such as email transfer, and payment over the phone to reduce contact.
We understand your concerns during this time, so we are taking additional steps to keep our offices and shop safe for our customers and our employees. We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of the latest developments. For any questions on our above services, please contact us today at 519-252-7201!